Friday, February 11, 2011

First on Project ~C~


Itz been a long time since i haven't do my arts.... why?.... dancing of course... haha
buzy with de crew and stuff.... till then then I felt like my arts haven't been done for so long and I don't wanna waste it. So I started taking out an A4, mech pencil, linig de dots and stuff.... a day an hour or so.... takin' my own sweet time slow doing.... well it took me a few days to do this coz of my slowmo sweet time. Didn't have much free time... dang.
Started out on de graffiti first. well it weren't that nice coz I was a beginner in that after a long time. background after. The graffiti spray painter with my signature in his shirt.
What next, laptop, speaker and de B-Boys. Took me some time to think what move are they gonna do coz this represents my crew members. Well i had it done after some thinkin'... went quite well on that. And then on de phrase my leader came with, 'We are not criminals, we are dancers'. Well I changed it a bit, 'We ain't criminals, we are dancers', not much difference anyway. No biggie. And de red quest mark... easy..
Dumb thing I did was I did my name wrongly.... saw my surname below my name, it was meant to be after my name like beside it. So I just did some I don't know what to call it for cover.... haha
This was my first project for me.... will post more yaw!!! hope y'all love de picz....
<{~.~}>

No comments:

Post a Comment